The Bank Branch Management Training Course offers comprehensive insights into the dynamic world of banking operations. Participants delve into strategic planning, customer service excellence, regulatory compliance, and effective team leadership. This program equips future branch managers with the skills to navigate challenges and drive growth within the financial industry.
This course covers different forms of loans and advances made by banks, as well as an overview of the credit function of a bank. An extensive explanation of the process for lending various sorts of accounts by a bank branch is given. Additional topics covered in the course include financial analysis for lending, various instruments offered for loans and advances, and asset classification by banks depending on performance.
- Overview of Credit Function
- Principles and Practice of Lending
- Financial Analysis for Lending
- Securities for Lending
- Credit Documentation and Sanctioning
- Credit Monitoring and Loan Recovery
- Asset Classification and Loan Loss Provisioning
BOOKKEEPING and ACCOUNTING
This course covers the principles of bookkeeping. Further, the course discusses in detail the practice followed by banks in bookkeeping. The course also discusses about final statements of accounts of banks.
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Practice of Bookkeeping in Banks
- Final Statements of Accounts of Banks
This course covers overview of deposit function of a bank, various types of deposits and their advantages and disadvantages. An in-depth discussion of procedure of opening various types of accounts with a bank branch is provided.
- Overview of Deposit Function
- Demand Deposits
- Time Deposits
- Types of Deposits – Advantages and Disadvantages
FOREIGN EXCHANGE OPERATIONS
This course covers foreign exchange operations of a bank. Further, the course discusses in detail rules relating to forex transactions, a procedure in case of issue and encashment of traveler’s cheques and foreign currency notes.
- Foreign Exchange Remittance-I
- Foreign Exchange Remittance-II
- Foreign Exchange Transactions
HUMAN RESOURCE and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
This course covers the human resource management functions of banks. Further, the course discusses in detail Corporate Social Responsibility of banks and broad categories of CSR activities undertaken by the banks.
- Human Resource Management in Bank Branches
- Corporate Social Responsibility
MARKETING and CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
This course covers the marketing aspect of services of a bank. Further, customer relationship management is also dealt in detail within the course.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing of Bank Services
- Customer Relationship Management
- Bank Distribution
- Pricing Strategy and its Application in Banking
- Product Strategy and Product Delivery
PAYMENTS and SETTLEMENTS
This course covers Payment and Settlement various modes of payment and settlement systems specially electronic ways. Further, the course discusses in detail mechanism of electronic funds transfer.
- Payment and Settlement System
- Electronic Transfer of Funds
This course covers different types of loan products offered by banks. Further, the course discusses in detail about different aspects like: features of mortgage loans and auto loans. The course also discusses the role and functions of tellers in banks.
- Mortgage Loans
- Auto Loans
- Teller Functions
- Ancillary Services – Credit Cards
This course covers the basic principles of risk management. Further, the course discusses in detail the different types of risks encountered by banks. The course also discusses about credit risk management and operational risk management in banks.
- Risk Management Principles
- Operational Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
TECHNOLOGY and SECURITY
This course covers the internal control systems of banks. Further, the course discusses in detail about technological aspects in banking industry.
- Internal Controls in Banks
- Banking Technology
- Branch Security Management
- Branch Security – Fraud Aspects
BANK TELLER TRAINING
This course covers the day to day functions in a bank carried out by the tellers. It explains the basic role of a teller and tells about checks and check handling. Further it details about various transaction processing in a bank and handling of cash by the tellers in the bank during a day. The course also covers cash balancing process by the banks and provides an overview of various bank services; how banks keep security and how do they do customer service is also discussed in the course. This course also deals with the marketing that the bank adopts for its services. Lastly, the course deals with the current form of banking, i.e., electronic banking and provides guidelines for Know Your Customers (KYC).
- Role of the Teller
- Checks and Check Handling
- Processing Transactions
- Handling Cash
- Cash Balancing
- Overview of Bank Services
- Bank Security
- Customer Service
- Marketing of Bank Services
- Electronic Banking
- Know Your Customer Guidelines