In order to stay current with shifting trends, regulatory requirements, and the organizations’ retention policies, managing business documents requires constant monitoring, study, and review. It is a known truth that, despite its importance, document management is one of the most ignored operational areas, where conventional protocols/processes are frequently not followed and result in a mismanaged record. Thus, it stands to reason that there could be consumer problems, legal repercussions, as well as reputational damage.
You can benefit from comprehensive document management as follows:
- Assistance with the construction of standard document warehouses, as well as the categorization of client documents in accordance with regulatory directives and internal compliance/audit standards
- Creating a document preservation policy in accordance with the requirements and preferences of the organisation.
- Revisions to the current clients’ document retention policies in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Regular reviews and reports for clients on their record/document storage facilities across the country.
- Preparing reports for document disposal when they attain maturity in accordance with retention policy.
Client Document Warehouse Management
Client Document Warehouse Management is a solution that frees you from the regulatory and control concerns you worry about encountering when outsourcing your document storage and the nightmares you experience when managing them internally.
The following are some of the benefits :
- Reasonable take on costs compared to outsourcing solutions.
- Saving on rental paid to outsourcing service providers.
- Proper utilization of your existing storage arrangement.
- Relief from regulators’ objections.
- Comprehensive control on documents security.
- Availability of expert resources for tracking and retrievals.
- Ongoing management of new records.
- Adoption of latest document warehousing techniques.
- Effective disposal of record having completed retention life.
Document Warehouse Rental
Acquisition of a suitable location for the storage of important business data is a difficult undertaking that involves a lot of work, time, and money for setup that could have been put to better use conducting core business operations. To assure proper record archiving, however, keeping document warehouses is a requirement for major enterprises. With our innovative Document Warehouse Rental service, you may avoid all the difficulties of warehouse building, purchase, and upkeep.
Under this promotion, you can profit from the following:
- State of the art storage facilities including automatic fire suppression, surveillance, intrusion
detection and access control systems.
- Complete freedom from document warehouse acquisition and maintenance worries.
- No cost on warehouse set up, land purchase, construction and development.
- No depreciation expense on account of furniture/fixture and/or computer/equipment.
- No staff management hassle.
- Fullest control on security of documents.
- Fullest compliance with Regulators’/legal/audit guidelines.
- Efficient and professional management of record.
Document Storage at the Warehouse
The outsourcing of document storage is a widespread practice around the world, and organizations want to liberate themselves from the headache of document management entirely where it is permissible under the law and corporate rules. This idea is gaining popularity quickly and is on track to become the norm in the corporate sector.
The state of the art document storage warehouse caters to the needs of our clients. By
adopting the option of documents storage with us, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent refuge from warehouse management.
- Highly economical rental.
- Quick and hassle free retrievals.
- Safe and secure storage of documents.
- Latest Fire Safety Technology.
- Robust DMS Platform.
Electronic Data / Image Storage
The management and storage of soft data/images of records that have been digitally archived is a crucial component of document archiving. However, this management and storage presents a challenge for businesses, requiring, among other things, the hiring of trained personnel, the purchase of necessary hardware, and the development of backup and replication systems to protect the stored records.
Our comprehensive solution is available for our clients to feel free of all the above mentioned hassles. You just have to acquire our Electronic Data / Images Storage service, which provides 24/7 access to your records from anywhere in the world. The service is highly secure, user friendly, efficient and economical.
Documents’ Chronological / Contextual Sequencing
In most businesses, the filing convention is not standardized, therefore even while the record is available, it cannot be produced in a manner that is presentable without taking up valuable man hours each time a query is being conducted. Additionally, the variations in filing convention due to policy or individual approach lead to significant confusion and practical difficulties.
We offer a record files’ sequencing service in accordance with the particular requirements of the clients based on its experience sorting and sequencing records relevant to various industries. The service seeks to offer the record in a way that makes it simple to present, simple to track, and simple to archive.
Keeping track of all documents that have been historically preserved presents the biggest problem for a firm.
Employee turnover, frequent transfers and postings, a lack of defined retention plans and protocols for documents, a lack of standardized archiving arrangements, and expertise in record management all contribute to the accumulation of documents over many years with no clear planning and make finding a record whenever it is needed a nightmare.
The indexing of your records is the most straightforward and practical solution to this issue; all the records that are being saved must be indexed in a consistent way developed on the basis of general identification factors for documents.
The advantages of indexing for a business are listed below:
- Perennial track of documents.
- Quick and timely retrieval in case of need.
- Complete information on the quantum of documents stored.
- Flexibility to review and dispose of documents, which have lived their retention life.
- Managing reputational and financial losses.
The fundamental goal of record maintenance is to keep track of them and use them when necessary. However, it has been noted that retrieving papers from archives is a difficult procedure that frequently annoys customers, delays operations, and occasionally results in fines from authorities or legal action in addition to catastrophic brand damage.
After using our services, you won’t have to worry about tracking down or retrieving any documents because our knowledgeable retrieval team will follow your instructions and act quickly to deliver the document(s) to your door and retrieve them whenever you believe the job is finished on your end.
Document Sorting and Disposal
Regular sorting and disposal of papers that have reached the end of their retention period are crucial components of document management. These documents can then be disposed of in accordance with the organization’s disposal policy after being sorted. This aspect of document management is important because it regularly offers enough room for new records to be properly archived, saving money that would otherwise need to be spent on the purchase of new archiving facilities.
The benefits listed below make this service appealing to you:
- Availability of forecast on document management expense by means of clear management information reports on expiring documents.
- Significant reduction in otherwise continuously increasing expenses on document management.
- Scientific management of documents at the end of their retention life.
- Regular review and sorting of older/mature documents.
- Periodic disposal of expired documents.