Doorstep’s team of risk management professionals is in an ideal position to help your organization achieve its going green goals and also remain compliant with Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) guidelines.
Our services include :
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Policy development, review and rollout.
- ESG Standard Operating Procedures for each functional area.
- Training and mentoring of staff.
- Risk identification and assessment workshops specifically designed to address the concerns of senior executives.
- Identification of risk owners, control owners and process owners.
- Access to our vast library of ESG risks and controls to help build an ESG Risk Register for your organization.
- Development of mitigation plans for above risks and assignment to various stakeholders.
- Monitoring and reporting of assigned tasks under each plan through our proprietary risk management system.
- Keeping management informed about progress made by each stakeholder with respect to ESG.
- Integration of ESG risks with existing risk management frameworks.
- Consolidation of green / ESG initiatives and support in preparation of annual ESG reports.
- Review of ESG related opportunities, ideas and initiatives and alignment with ESG framework and strategy of the organization.